How Dorgard X Works
Dorgard X is activated by a System X Transmitter unit which is either in its Acoustically Linked or Hardwired Mode. When Dorgard X receives a signal from the System X Transmitter, the Dorgard X will release the fire doors preventing the spread of fire and smoke.
Any number of Dorgard X units can be linked to any one System X Transmitter unit within range, although a site survey must be carried out prior to installation.
Operating Dorgard X
To hold the door open:
- Open the door to the required ‘hold open’ position, or open fully against the bump stop of the floor plate (if fitted)
- Stand sideways to the door
- Press the black knob down using your foot. Greater foot pressure may be needed depending upon force from the door closer or the type of floor surface
- Whilst depressing the black knob pull the door gently in the direction of closing
- Remove your foot and let go of the door
To release Dorgard X manually:
- Lightly kick the black knob toward the door
- Or push the door in the direction of opening
Please contact us for a quote or for more information.